Plain Truth



Host: Mary Kennard
Book: Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
Meeting Date: September 1, 2007
Location: Mary's (San Ramon)

Synopsis
Paradise, Pennsylvania, is a jewel in Lancaster County. There, a dead infant is found in the barn of an Amish farmer. Philadelphia defense attorney Ellie Hathaway finds herself caught in a clash of wills with her client, an unmarried Amish teenager, Katie Fisher.

RATINGS:
7 out of 11 members voted.
14% gave this book 5 stars
71% gave this book 4 stars
14% gave this book 3 stars

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone finished the book?

Vanessa said...

Yes, I finished it last night. It was okay.

mary kennard said...

OH my gosh!! This is so cool!! How long have you been working on this? What a surprise!! This is going to be great!!

Anonymous said...

I know who really killed the baby!

Darla said...

I finished the book in 2 days. I couldn't put it down. I loved this book. One of the best.

The Penner's said...

I couldn't put the book down! Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!

Thanks for putting this together! It's soo great! Yeah!!

Kris said...

I am looking forward to discussing this book...interested to find out if we all reached the same conclusion about what really happened to baby Fisher...

This blog ROCKS by the way....you Williams sisters are superstars.

Anonymous said...

Kris,

My mom came to the same conclusion as you.

Janelle said...

This sight is so cool! i was unaware of the book this month so now i have catching up to do.
don't worry...i'll get there. i hope..

mary kennard said...

Hi all,
Hope you all enjoyed or are enjoying the book.
I wanted to remind you that we are meeting at my house in San Ramon this Saturday at 10:30. If you need directions please let me know,
Hope to see you all then,
Mary

Jenny said...

Mary...need your address